Bridging Every Gap with a Solution
There is no disputing the importance of getting the job done in a safe and cost effective manner. This requires a safety program that spans the entire operation; it requires a shared commitment and responsibility from owners, management and employees alike.
However, the reality is not every company has the time or resources for a full time Health and Safety Coordinator. CHM’s certified safety professionals can help with every aspect of your safety program, including:
· Preparing or modifying your company’s Health and Safety
· Creating safe work practices and job procedures
· Implementing new Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
· Rescue and Escape planning for Fall Protection.
· Preparing and delivering tool box talks and/or safety meetings or assisting
supervisors to hold their own
· Conducting worksite inspections or supporting supervisors so they are able to
conduct the inspections
· Assisting with comprehensive and jobsite hazard analysis
· Selecting Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for new or current jobs
· Delivering in-house training/seminars on your company’s stance on Due Diligence
for all levels of the organizations, including owner, management, and employees.
· Conducting accident investigations (Worksafe NB Form 67) or assisting
supervisors with the investigation.
· Guiding Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) committees in setting up
Preparing your company for yearly internal audit (COR Program) and the external audit (COR Program). Whether you are updating an existing safety program or need assistance developing a program from the beginning, our safety professionals can help.